Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lol weirdness

Haha it's been like 1 min ssince I posted lol  I'm still sooooooooooo bored!
What are some things I should do? I bet noones gonna read this so... Ya
Still, ummmm I like swimming and do swim team, I did prince middle school tennis
Natalie Henderson isn't my real name
Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I wish I could flyyyyyy!
I'm still bored and done with my toast
I like rock climbing and movies and building forts
I have a fever of 101 so I'm like delirious ( is that even a word)
My friends are the best! They were thinking about ditching school to come talk to me! Luv u guys!
Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog
God a red nugget a fat egg under a dog
Dammit im mad
Racecar
What is with all theses sentences?
I want candy
What about the zombie appocolyps?
What will I do?????
Haha it's like I'm high!
Ok I'm done goodbye!
No I'm not! I am a poet!
If I could I would should I know it?
Lol that's really weird
I met a hobo with a beard
Do you like my blog
God a red nugget a fat egg under a dog

No comments:

Post a Comment